So as you know I'm BIG on goals. Setting them, achieving them and just plain go gettin' em! I'm currently doing a 30 PUSH challenge with 300 other people and we are setting some priorities, writing down our top 10 CRAZY COOL goals for 2013 and just getting right with our time management and F-O-C-U-S. We're currently on Day 4 and it's going AH-MAZING. Which brought me back to this blog to review my 10 goals that I set for myself in 2012, can I just say WOW! I accomplished A LOT! Not everything, not because I failed, but because my priorities changed. That that's OK! So in true FitLiz fashion, I'm gonna stick with tradition and post my 10 goals for 2013. I have to say, these are WAY more out of my comfort zone than those that were set in 2012. I totally raised the bar on myself and didn't even realize it! Here it goes.... In 2013... I WILL:
[ def. Push Goal :: A goal that when accomplished, will PUSH all your other goals into achievement. ]
1. Increase my Beachbody income 100% - doubling what I made in 2012. Leave my JOB, and work full time on my passion and fortune.
2. Pay off last credit card by June. Student loan and car paid off by December.
3. Grow FitLiz to a nationally recognized brand.
4. Tony and I take a 1 on 1 vacation to Mexico or Florida Keys. Family vacation to NYC.
5. 1,000 followers on InstaGram
6. Create at least 1 high impact video on my YouTube channel a month that provides quality information and service to others.
7. Organize our basement as a rec room where we can spend time together as a family.
8. Family dinner 1x a month (entire family, immediate and extended, we host)
9. Sunday - reserved for family day - nothing else.
10. Fitness. Weigh in at 120lbs, bf% below 15%
There ya have it! I'm ready! 2013 HERE WE COME!!